A new studio located in Duluth, 20 minutes north from Downtown Atlanta, offers a flexible layout suited for a range of creative uses including video/photo shoots, digital branding for companies, marketing channels through graphic and exhibit design, live streaming, executive meetings, table reads, and more.
The studio is designed to meet every need in-house to eliminate the stress of searching for production space and crew. The studio is an upscale clean space to accommodate any professional need.
For our production website: Click Here
1) Book entire studio.
2) Access to our seasoned In-House Videographer(s), Photographer(s) and Editor(s).
3) Access to our exclusive Film Location(s).
4) Secured and safe creative environment.
1) Unlimited (High Speed) Wifi
2) Conference Room (includes USB Ports, White Board, Printer, and 60 inch flat screen display)
3) Common Work/Lounge Area (includes sofas, 75 inch flat screen display, microwave and fridge)
4) CYC Green/White Screen
5) Video Shoot Space
6) Photo Shoot Space
7) Editing Work Space
8) Virtual Space
9) Make Up/Shower Area
10) Walking distance to nearby restaurants, cafes, beauty bars, and more.
2 Hr Minimum
1) Non-Member must only be in the facility during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management.
2) Non-Member is obligated to keep the facility clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous after each visit.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in TS facility at all times.
4) Non-Member is only to accommodate up to 10 personnel for each visit and must be screened first. If additional personnel are needed, they must be approved and screened by TS management.
5) Non-Member is obligated to be present with their personnel and/or guest at all times.
6) Anything against the rules and regulations at TS, owner has the right to take legal action.
7) TS and the parking lot is constantly being surveillance 24/7.
Bonus: Tyler Studios binding by the CDC Covid-19 guidelines to protect the safety of our staff and customers. All personnel are required to wear a mask at the current time until further notice.
1) Non-Member pay for a hourly rate to book entire studio space.
2) Non-Member is eligible to reserve studio based on availability. Business hours are between Monday – Sunday (8am-10pm), best to book at least 48 hours prior.
3) Non-Member's booking fee is due right after approval of booking. If not paid, booking will be revoked immediately and will not be placed.
4) Any cancellation of booking please refer to the cancellation policy.
5.) Tyler Studios is not liable for any injury, damage, loss, or theft of any personal property of non-member or affiliates.
STUDIO USED FOR