ABOUT STUDIO | MEMBERSHIP
A new studio located in Duluth, 20 minutes north from Atlanta Downtown, offers a flexible layout suited for a range of creative uses including video/photo shoots, digital branding for companies or talent, marketing channels through graphic and exhibit design, executive meetings, table reads, and more.
The studio is designed to meet every need in-house to eliminate the stress of searching for production space and crew. The studio is an upscale, clean space to accommodate any professional need.
For our production website: Click Here
– Member is issued a monthly coupon in the amount of $1392. The coupon is equivalent to 24 hours of booking time for studio space.
– Two (2) hours of free monthly consultation.
– Book entire studio.
– Secured and safe creative environment.
– Unlimited (High Speed) Wifi
– Conference Room (incls. USB Ports, White Board, Printer, and 60" flat screen display)
– Common Work/Lounge Area (incls. sofas, 75" flat screen display, microwave and fridge)
– CYC Green/White Screen
– Video Shoot Space (incls. Lighting Package)
– Photo Shoot Space (incls. Lighting Package)
– Virtual/Podcast Space (incls. Lighting Package)
– Editing Work Space (incls 2 BenQ 28" Monitors)
– Make Up/Shower Area
– Walking distance to nearby restaurants, cafes, beauty bars, and more.
Add-Ons For Additional Cost:
– Access to our seasoned In-Housed Videographer(s), Photographers(s), Editor(s) and Engineer(s).
– Access to our exclusive Film Location(s).
1 Hr Minimum
1) Member must only be in the facility during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Member must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Member is obligated to keep the facility clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous after each visit.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in TS facility at all times.
4) Member is only to accommodate up to 6 personnel for each visit and must be screened first. If additional personnel are needed, they must be approved by TS management.
5) Member is obligated to be present with their personnel and/or guest at all times.
6) Anything against the rules and regulations at TS, owner has the right to take legal action.
7) TS and the parking lot is constantly being surveillance 24/7.
1) Member is entering a membership agreement, not a sub-leasing agreement.
2) Member is buying into a membership through TYLER STUDIOS (TS) in order to have access and utilize the studio space, such as Green Screen, White Screen, Business Conference Room, and Common Work/Lounge Area for a discounted rate.
3) Member pays for a monthly set of hours, which can be used at anytime throughout each month within business hours. Hours that are not used in the month cannot be rolled over to the next month.
4) Member is eligible to reserve studio anytime during business hours Monday – Sunday (8am-10pm), best to book at least 48 hours prior.
5) Member's membership is for one-month (30 days) period and can renew at anytime.
6) Any cancellation of booking please refer to the cancellation policy.
7) Tyler Studios is not liable for any injury, damage, loss, or theft of any personal property of member or affiliates.
STUDIO USED FOR