Tru Skillz Barbershop
750 Sqft 20 125/hr
Barbershop in Atlanta, heart of Buckhead
Set Perks and Amenities
Call us to inquire.
Set Minimum Booking
2 Hrs Minimum
Photos of Set
Not available at this time.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in facilities at all times.
4) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
5) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Point of Contact
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR
Alijah Stone –
I called Tyler Studios about this listing to do my video shoot here for a scene, and quite honestly it was super easy to book! Very legit spot and service.