1700 sqft 35 125/HR
Stylish bar located in Duluth, GA. Space is very intimate and can be used for various bar and lounge scenes. The set has hardwood floors and wood accents, great natural lighting throughout and adjustable to warm colors as well.
The 1,700 square feet space has a private room attached for VIP sitting. Space provide an intimate setting that is great for small to medium sized productions. The space can accommodate tables, chairs, decorations, lighting and speakers.
2 Hr Minimum
Book 2-3 days in advance.
8-12 hours: $1000
Monday – Wednesday at best, 8 am – 10 pm.
Friday – Sunday, call for availability.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
4) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner Set Rules:
1) Booking party must agree to keep the space in its original condition.
2) Booking party is financially responsible for any damages to the property and will submit the payment for damages or repairs once the owner sends an estimate.
3) All trash must be removed and/ or taken with client after usage of space.
4) Pets will not be allowed at the property.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR