1500 sqft 15 Negotiable/hr
Seafood Bar in Duluth, GA open for filming. The 1100 square feet setup is uncommon, colorful, upbeat, and unique. Everyone who walks in comments that it feels “beachy". It features patio tables with tropical green umbrellas. Space is great for filming small restaurant scenes.
1) Real Commercial Kitchen for Film Projects
2) Great Space, Lighting, and Seating
1) Two Restrooms
2) 15 People Sitting Area
3) Additional Patio Space
4) Stainless Oven and Frig
5) Cashier/Customer Register
4 Hr Minimum
Book 48 hours in advance.
Weekends, all day on Sundays
Week Days, after 8 p.m.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in facilities at all times.
4) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
5) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner Set Rules:
1) NO Cooking in facilities at all times, nor take food from the kitchen area.
2) Client is obligated to leave facilities the same as found after usage.
3) Owner required a $100 cleaning fee.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR