500 sqft 50 capacity from $250/hr
New Seafood Bar in Duluth
Call us to inquire.
2 Hr Minimum
Not available yet. Coming Soon!
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean and garbage free. Take out anything hazardous, and cut off all lights.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in facilities at all times.
5) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
6) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use. Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.