Patrol Vehicle 4 520/4hr+
All black V8 Hemi Dodge Charger Police Package. Equipped with over 20 red and blue lights. PA system. Rental includes tow & delivery.
1) Trained Police Officer(s) available for booking
2) Fully convertible to slick top detective/federal
1) Light Bar
2) Deck Lights
3) Push Bar Lights
4) Side View Lights
5) Take Down Lights
6) Red and White Dome Light
7) Siren, Buzz Horn, and PA System
4 Hr Minimum
Book 24 hours in advance.
$200 overnight fee if booking time falls between 12:00 am – 6:00 am.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must always be on set occupying the vehicles during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the vehicles clean, garbage free and keep away from anything hazardous.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in vehicles at all times.
4) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
5) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner's Set Rules:
1) Any damages, scratches, or missing items will be accounted for and at the responsibility of the insurance provider of client if applicable or the client will be held responsible for the cost or repairs.
2) NO smoking in vehicle. $200 cleaning fee if violated.
3) NO standing/climbing on vehicle; including but not limited to hood, trunk, roof or windshields.
4) If vehicle is to be driven in a scene, the driver must be approved.
5) Use of the police car must be agreed upon before booking. Studio has the right to deny booking based on information given.
6) Before additional booking time is rendered on set, payment for extension must be remitted.
7) Any booking more than 50 miles from picture car staging (30044) will incur an additional $0.99/mi each way.
All areas impacted by the project are to be cleared of all equipment and trash and returned to original condition to the satisfaction of the Executive Director/Property Manager etc.
All trash and debris must be removed and disposed in the on-site dumpster of at the end of each day of the project. The production company is responsible for notifying all of its contractors and subcontractors of the clean‐up rules.
The suggested format for credit lines is: Al G. Sillah
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location/props. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR