8000 sqft 30 600/4HRS
Luxurious home located in the heart of Atlanta, GA. Space is very accommodating and can be used for various hosting events and production projects. The set is staged with furniture and have hardwood floors and great natural lighting throughout. The spacious home can be customized to any theme.
The Single Family residence is 6,000 square feet (sq ft) plus 2,000 sq ft in the pool house, making it total 8,000 sq ft.
Amenities are listed below:
– Single gated Community
– Heated Pool
– Pool House
– Tuxedo Park/Central Buckhead Location
4 Hrs Minimum
Book 1 day (24 Hrs) in advance.
9-12 hours: $3000
Monday – Sunday, between 7 am – 10 pm.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
4) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner Set Rules:
1) Avoid excessive parking in the compound – Carpool if more than 10 vehicles are to be parked in the compound.
2) NO parking outside the property on the street. Neighbors can complain and that will bring unwanted attention to this residential neighborhood.
3) NO Smoking inside the home. Smoking allowed outside on the patios, with the doors closed.
4) Limit noise level, especially after 12 midnight and NO gathering on the porch. No loud music outside in the backyard, as it's a big compound and the noise can echo.
5) May charge a cleaning fee up to $550 depends on how the guest leaves the premises.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR