1850 sqft 15 150/HR
This townhome is situated in East Atlanta Village near I-20 Highway in a gated community. The home is just minutes from downtown Atlanta, Grant Park, North Decatur and the Atlanta beltline which boasts a variety of dining and entertainment options. The back of this home opens up to a park-like setting and is located in a small subdivision with approximately 200 homes. The subdivision has sidewalks and a park with a gazebo, grills and picnic tables situated in the center of the subdivision.
The home has plenty of natural light, two living room areas and dining areas, a full kitchen and a modern, chic custom design throughout. The lower level is completely tiled and includes a two-story family room. The upstairs is carpeted and has two bedrooms and one home office and all bedrooms and the home office have vaulted ceilings. The general color theme of this home is blues, beige and grays. This home has a walkout rear patio, driveway parking and is on a corner lot for additional guest parking.
4 Hrs Minimum
Book 2-3 days in advance.
8-12 hours: $1000
*Anything outside these booking hours call to inquire.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
4) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner Set Rules:
1) Booking party must agree to keep the home in its original condition.
2) Booking party is financially responsible for any damages to the property and will submit the payment for damages or repairs once the owner sends an estimate.
3) Booking party must abide by noise ordinance rules for DeKalb County, which will be provided to client when the property is booked. No more than 15 people can be in the home during the time of booking.
4) All trash must be removed from the property and placed in the trash or recycling bin on the side of home or taken with client.
5) Pets will not be allowed at the property unless approved by owner.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR