A new studio located in Duluth, 20 minutes north from Atlanta Downtown, offers a flexible layout suited for a range of creative uses including video/photo shoots, digital branding for companies, marketing channels through graphic and exhibit design, executive meetings, table reads, and more.
The studio is designed to meet every need in-house to eliminate the stress of searching for production space and crew. The studio is an upscale, clean space to accommodate any professional need.
1) Issued a monthly membership coupon.
2) Book entire studio.
3) Access to our seasoned In-House Videographer(s), Photographer(s) and Editor(s) in the industry.
4) Access to our exclusive Film Location(s).
5) Secured and safe creative environment.
1) Unlimited (High Speed) Wifi
2) Conference Room (includes USB Ports, White Board, Printer, and 60 inch flat screen display)
3) Common Work/Lounge Area (includes sofas, 75 inch flat screen display, microwave and mini fridge)
4) CYC Green/White Screen
5) Video Shoot Space
6) Photo Shoot Space
7) Editing Work Space
8) Choreography Rehearsal Space
9) Make Up/Shower Area
10) Walking distance to nearby restaurants, cafes, beauty bars, and more.
1 Hr Minimum
1) Member must only be in the facility during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Member must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Member is obligated to keep the facility clean and garbage free. Take out anything hazardous, and cut off all lights and/or TVs, after each visit.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING and/or NO ALCOHOL in TS facility at all times.
4) Member is only to accommodate up to 10 personnel for each visit and must be screened first. If additional personnel are needed, they must be approved and screened by TS management.
5) Member is obligated to be present with their personnel and/or guest at all times.
6) Anything against the rules and regulations at TS, owner has the right to take legal action.
7) TS and the parking lot is constantly being surveillance 24/7.
Bonus: Tyler Studios binding by the CDC Covid-19 guidelines to protect the safety of our staff and customers. All personnel are required to wear a mask at the current time until further notice.
1) Member is entering a membership agreement, not a sub-leasing agreement.
2) Member bought into a membership through TYLER STUDIOS (TS) in order to have access and utilize the studio space, such as Green Screen, White Screen, Business Conference Room, and Common Work/Lounge Area for a discounted rate.
3) Member pays for a monthly set of hours, which can be used at anytime throughout each month within business hours. Hours that are not used in the month cannot be rolled over to the next month.
4) Member is eligible to reserve studio anytime during business hours Monday – Sunday (8am-10pm), best to book at least 48 hours prior.
5) Member’s membership is for a one-month period and can renew at anytime.
6) Any cancellation of booking please refer to the cancellation policy.
7) Tyler Studios is not liable for any injury, damage, loss, or theft of any personal property of member or affiliates.
STUDIO USED FOR
Note: Apply your membership coupon code at Booking Cart.