3500 sqft 50 Negotiable/hr
The interior of the restaurant is unique. There is a bar area which has an Afghan themed design. The floors are a dark hardwood and wood accents throughout. The walls are brightly colored white. The restaurant area has adjustable lighting and warm colors while the event hall is very bright with white lights.
The 3,500 square feet space has a modern event hall with great lighting, beautiful hardwood flooring and chandeliers. Space provide an intimate space that is great for small to medium sized productions. The space can accommodate tables, chairs, some decorations, lighting and speakers.
4 Hr Minimum
Book 1-2 weeks in advance.
Tuesday-Thursday, 12 pm until 9 pm.
Friday-Sunday, 12 pm until 6 pm.
*Anything outside these booking hours call to inquire.
Standard Set Rules:
1) Client must only be in the facilities during their booked time. Anything else is prohibited, unless approved by TS management. Client must submit their Drivers License and/or Identification for final approval of booking.
2) Client is obligated to keep the facilities clean, garbage free and keep out anything hazardous.
3) Client is obligated to be present with their working personnel and/or guest at all times.
4) Anything against the rules and regulations, owner has the right to take legal action.
Owner Set Rules:
1) Customers are required to sign event hall agreement which has rules for number of people, allowable behaviors etc.
2) Client is obligated to leave facilities the same as found after usage.
Tyler Studios – Main Office
Short-Term Production Insurance is required of all set bookings and is due no later than seven (7) days post initial payment for your booking. A Certificate of Liability is required to list [THE VENUE and ADDRESS] as Certificate Holder and/or Additional Insured. The insurance required hereunder shall have a minimum single limit liability of $1 million, and minimum General Aggregate Liability of $2 Million.
Why would a film set need insurance?
The primary purpose of production insurance is to protect the people, property, companies, and equipment in use during a production. It can cover everything from dropped equipment to an injury on set.
Although film production insurance policies vary widely, you’ll always need general liability.
*If Short-Term Insurance is waived, production company will be liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during use of the film location. Owner of property can take legal action if applicable.
Tyler Studios is a multi-faceted entity that operates in different capacities. One of which, is serving as a third-party liaison to find set location rentals for its clients. Tyler Studios being a third party is not held liable for any injuries, damages, theft or indemnification during client use.
Any future negotiations for additional projects must go through Tyler Studios if initially booked through tylerstudios.com. Clients who do not comply, will not be able to use future services indefinitely.
SET USED FOR